Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

Don't get it

Why is everyone giving this such high ratings? It was good but not worth straight tens. It put me too sleep.

Ninjas : Totally Sweet Ninjas : Totally Sweet

Ninjas are totally sweet.

That was awesome, but the ninjas aren't supposed to explode, everything else is. And i wanted to see them fly.

dbz: zorn saga test movie dbz: zorn saga test movie

Finally a DBZ Flash that's worth it.

I actually liked it. I honestly expected it to be some really crappy movie, but it was cool. Like someone said though, get voice acting, and this would be a 10. Can't wait for the final one.

(Yes I'm saying my DBZ game was crap)

Mario vs Vegeta Mario vs Vegeta

A big improvement.

This is alot better then Ryu vs Goku, and it was actually kind of funny. But the ending sucked.

a change from stick fight a change from stick fight

Kinda Crappy.

It was that great, but nice work. The last part was stupid though.

My New Website Interface My New Website Interface

Why the hell did you put this up?

Don't get me wrong, it's a cool idea for a site, but it just dosen't belong.

Ryu VS Goku Ryu VS Goku

Should be called Goku VS invisble man

Besides the fact that Ryu was barely even in the movie, and that it sucked, I liked the way you traced the sprites. it looked cooler then tracing them perfectly.

Calvin and Hobbes Tribute Calvin and Hobbes Tribute

It was pretty good

Yeah i liked it. I have that one in one of books. Calvin and Hobbes rocks! I would've rated it better, but that's not one of my favorite strips. Nice job on the animation though!
-Tip-
Next time do one with SpaceMan Spiff. There's more stuff to be animated in those strips.

Xiao Xiao No. 5 Xiao Xiao No. 5

where do I start?

Yet another great XiaoXiao movie. The only thing I can say is that it's AWESOME, again. There should be a fighting game based off of this series.

Mack Daddy Mario 2 (VGDC) Mack Daddy Mario 2 (VGDC)

Awesome!

That was just awesome. The Alien Ant Farm shout at the end (where he breaks the glass) was really funny. I loved the choose a dance part. Vgdc Movies Rock! I can see you put a ton of effort into this movie.